Want to learn how to draw a little girl? Just use circles and add simple lines to draw a good portrait.
How to draw a little girl?
- Draw a circle for the head, two lines below it, and a curve connecting their ends to form the body part.
- Draw two straight lines below the body, one long and one short, and then connect the ends of the two straight lines with a “C”, which is used as the foot. Then draw a straight line from the intersection of the head and body outward, and draw a small circle at the end of the straight line, which is used as the hand, the same drawing method for both hands.
- In the upper part of the head, draw a curve from the middle to each side, and at the end of the curve, draw an oval to each side of the circle, which serves as the hair. There are many different hairstyles for little girls, so children can choose their favorite hairstyle to draw.
- Below the hair, draw two circles, a small black dot inside each circle, which is used as the eyes; below the eyes draw a small right angle as the nose; below the nose draw a curve as the mouth.
- Choose your favorite color to color the little girl.
- Finally, paint the little girl’s eyelashes.